Good manners begin here.
We offer customized in-home, private and day-training options for:
- Basic manners (sit, down, stay, wait, and leave-it)
- Puppy manners and socialization
- Reliably coming when called
- Pulling on leash
- Jumping, chewing, barking
- And more!
Private training is a great option for individuals who like to do the training themselves, but want one-on-one coaching each step of the way. Training your dog can be rewarding and we focus on making it fun for both you and your dog!
Day training is the solution for busy individuals who don't have the time or desire to train their dog themselves. We'll train your dog in your home while you're at work, running errands or relaxing. In the end, we'll show you how to work with your dog's new skills and how to keep them going.
Why use Southern Mutt?
- We're convenient! We understand you're busy.
- We're easy! We break it down in easy to manage pieces and with Day Training, we do the homework for you!
- We're results oriented! We teach real-life skills to help you get lasting change.
- We're professionals! We use only fun, positive, science-based training methods.